Clubs & Amateur Radio Operators:
- Brandmeister Network DMR
- Motorola Amateur Radio Club Worldwide Network
- 145.250 Mhz Repeater Group – Facebook Page
- Monroe Amateur Radio Club – WZ4V
- Monroe Amateur Radio Club – Facebook Page
- Loudon County ARES
- Smoky Mountain Amateur Radio Club – W4OLB
- Radio Amateur Club of Knoxville – W4BBB
- University of Tennessee Amateur Radio Club – AA4UT
- Middle East Tennessee Emergency Radio Service – KC4EM
- VolNET – DMR in the State of Tennessee
- N2AL – QRZ Profile
- KD4MOJ (A great source for CodePlugs and Service manuals for amateur radios)
I have used ESET and I absolutely love this software. The price is very comparable for the services provided, and the software functions well in the background without slowing down your computer.
Training Materials & Links:
- Ham Elmer
- The Ham Whisperer
- The Ham Whisperer : YouTube Channel
- KB6NU : Ham Radio Blog
- Ohm’s Law
- Ohm’s Law Pie Chart
Amateur Radio Related Links:
- Automated Packet Reporting System (APRS)
- Federal Communications Commission – Universal Licensing System (ULS)
Amateur Radio Equipment Dealers:
HUK Electronics manufactures accessories for the Yaesu FT-857D. Some of these accessories include the Quick-Tune Dongle, and the Ground-To-Tune Chip. I highly recommend this company as I have previously purchased their products.
Moonshine Photo is owned by Al, WA4HSM, who is a professional photographer. He works on US Hwy 129 near Deals Gap, also known as The Dragon, photographing vehicles for those who wish to remember their drive on The Dragon! Take a tour around his website and see if you can find pictures of yourself on the road that thousands from around the world dare to travel on each year!
Windswept Willow Farm & Market is owned by Martin, KM4DHO, an amateur radio operator, and his wife. They provide goods from their farm, and event space for weddings, parties, and dinners. Take a look around their website and contact them for more information.