Some of my contacts I am most proud of are:
- RI1ANC & KC4AAA – Antartica
- ZS6NO; ZS2DL; ZS6CCY – South Africa
- VE3RMJ/AM – Robert from Canada, piloting an AirBus A320 at 37,000 feet, 300 miles from the United States coast over the Atlantic Ocean, near the Caribbean Islands.
- OE3XMA – My first Austrian contact.
- 9K2WA – Kuwait, my first HF contact.
Below are the states I have contacted, in an effort to place all 50 states in my logbook:
Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas
California Colorado Connecticut Delaware
Florida Georgia Hawaii Iowa
Illinois Indiana Kansas Kentucky
Louisiana Massachusetts Maryland Maine
Michigan Minnesota Missouri Mississippi
Montana Nevada North Carolina North Dakota
Nebraska New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico
New York Ohio Oklahoma Oregon
Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota
Tennessee Texas Utah Virginia
Vermont Washington Wisconsin Wyoming
Below are states I need to contact, in order to complete contacting all 50 states:
Idaho West Virginia
Below are the Canadian provinces and territories I have contacted, in an effort to place all provinces and territories in my logbook:
Alberta British Columbia Manitoba Nova Scotia
Ontario Prince Edward Island Yukon Territory
Below are the Canadian provinces and territories I need to contact, to place all Canadian provinces and territories in my logbook:
New Brunswick Northwest Territories Nunavut Quebec
Saskatchewan Newfoundland and Labrador
Below is a listing of my current logs, as updated on QRZ.com.